VanillaPepsiClockVanillaPepsiClock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Be Like Us Be Like Us

Started out great but you should've finished it.

Other than that, work a bit more on backgrounds. There, I reviewed it. Happy?

ClockAnthem ClockAnthem

I'm in it :)

Happy Clockday Tobacco and thanks.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Oh. My. God.

I just saw this on CNN. You sir, have achieved internet god status.

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

Wasn't that good

Just so everyone knows, the CC is also releasing a Hotel California collab soon. The LL had the idea first but the CC wasn't aware of it. By the time we found out, both groups were nearly half done. Now that it's out of the way, this collab wasn't really good. It had a few good moments but other than that, it was mediocre. Many parts looked thrown together and Marshmallow's actually took some elements from the CC version of this collab. Not meaning to brag but the CC version will be better.

-Let it B- -Let it B-

Beautiful.

And I was here thinking that it was abandoned. And how wrong I was. By far one of the Clockcrew's best collabs. I regret not taking a part in it, the song being one of my favorites but at least I have a part in the Hotel California. You NG users will want to look out for this one, it's going to be great.

Let It B Let It B

Why is this not finished?

Jeezus, it nearly brought a damn tear to my eye. Bravo! And Happy Clockday!

CC / LL Collab of Sadness CC / LL Collab of Sadness

Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Great movie. Really captures the mood and emotion of sadness. But just get rid of the gay sex scenes, they brought down the whole sombre feel of the movie.

Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

I cannot compare

After watching this, i have decided that my work cannot compare to yours. I will no longer be doing Black Clock Down as it will be blammed by n00bs who think i stole your work, or be voted down simply because it cannot compare to yours. I know alot of Clocks have been looking forward to BCD but i feel if i go ahead with it, it will be a waste of my time and everyone elses. Sorry to those who have been looking foward to my movie.

Never B Your Woman Never B Your Woman

Great job everyone!

Jeezuz, i cant believe its been 6 months since this was first planned. This being my first ever CC collab, i'd like to say it was a great experience. We've had ups and downs during production but in the end, it payed off.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Holy shit

Wow, that was quite possibly one of the best Matrix and Mario spoofs i have ever seen. I love how you used Samus as Trinity and the 3D Mario and Luigi from Super Smash Bros. I also liked the perfect lip synching, perfect accuracy to the real movie scene and the 3D-ish animation. It's also worth noting that you have an immense ammount of custom sprites in this movie. I also have a suggestion to make, you can make the car chase scene using sprites from Mario Kart.